Sunday, April 30, 2017

Fractal White Tiger April 2017

I fear I fell off of the blogosphere. After finishing the under-the-sea tote bag, there was not a lot of time for crafting this month. What time I did have mostly went into my Charting Creations Fractal White Tiger piece based on artwork by Ricky Barnard. I do love watching this one come together!

I also just realized that my February update made it to the 2017 Stitcher's Group (formerly New Stitchy Start) blog, but I did not post it here.

There was no progress made in March, and only 175 stitches were added in February. This is how it looked then.

And this was the photo shared on my last update here.

I am thrilled to say that this piece is now 10% complete! 

The photo at the top shows 16 months of progress. My goal is 900 stitches a month, which would be 14,400 stitches to be on track. I am still ahead of that goal.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Renee

7 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

That eye is looking more and more real.

Bethany said...

28-count---good heavens!! It's looking beautiful!

Tiffstitch said...

Woohoo! Any progress helps these BAPs along and you've had a busy time too. I understand very well. :)

Anonymous said...

That's 175 you won't have to do again. =) 10% Whoohoo! I hope May provides more stitching time.

Justine said...

Congratulations on your 10% achievement! Beautiful.

Anthea said...

Hi Renee
Wow, 10% is a really great achievement with a HAED... well done... that eye will be able to spy on you for the rest of the project now!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'giving you the eye'!!! Hard to believe you've been working on this for 16 months.