We are already halfway through 2017. Can you believe it?!
Looking back at the projects I hoped to work on in June (found here), I completed the following:
#1 I finished 1 of the projects for my Etsy shop. Photos will be shared soon.
#7 I did make progress on the crazy quilted Christmas stocking I am making for my son. You may read more details here.
#8 was to finish Block 5 for the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM through Sew Incredibly Crazy and Friends. I pieced the block and ironed the applique into place, but still have a fair amount of hand stitching to do.
Here is my updated list for the APQ UFO Challenge. (My original post about the challenge is here.)
Thanks to this challenge, I have 3 finishes and have made progress on 3 others.
There are a lot of chores and big projects we are hoping to finish around the house this month, so I do hope my crafty time will be productive!
1. Complete 2 projects for my Etsy shop. Sewing this under-the-sea block into an eye glasses case will be one of those projects.
2. Finish gifts for my friend's daughter.
3. Sew the 6 blocks from my CQI Hearts Round Robin into a wall hanging. (This was #2 on my APQ UFO Challenge list and was selected for May.)
4. Finish embellishing the stocking I am making for my eldest son. (This was #10 on my APQ UFO Challenge list and was selected for June. Current progress may be seen above.)
5. Finish my CQJP 2013 January block into a finished project. (This is #1 on my AQP UFO Challenge list and was selected for July. Please note: the house was stitched from the Stoney Creek Country Living Collection "Cozy Winter Twilight" chart. You may read more about this block here. )
6. Finish Block 5 of the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM through Sew Incredibly Crazy and Friends. (Progress seen above.)
7. Finish Block 6 of the Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM through Sew Incredibly Crazy and Friends. Block 6 is actually a border for Block 5 that was designed by Carla at Creatin' in the Sticks. You may see it here.
8. I am participating with The Stitching Hour 2017 on Instagram. It is a personal Challenge inspired by AmbitiousStitches to stitch 1 hour a day from June 1st through August 1st. If you are interested in following my progress, it will be shared here.
Top 5 Viewed Posts in June:
1. June 2017 - here
2. A Floral Seam & a New Book - here
3. "E" Block Progress - here
4. CQI Heart RR "E" Block is Done! - here
5. TAST 76 - here (This was also the 5th most viewed post in May.)
Thank you for stopping by!