Saturday, March 3, 2018

InCoWriMo Happy Mail


Earlier this week, I received this sweet letter from my dear blogging friend from Createology. The stationery is so pretty and her  handwriting is lovely. (If only mine were half as neat!) The little hearts are such sweet additions! Thank you!

The postcard in the photo was my outgoing InCoWriMo mail. I had special postcards made to mail this year and am happy to hear several of them have reached their destinations. (I will share photos of the front in my InCoWriMo Review post later this month.)

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 
-Renee


InCoWriMo stands for International Correspondence Writing Month. It is a personal challenge to write a letter a day throughout the month of February. You may find the official website here.

6 comments:

Createology said...

Renee I am so happy you got my InCoWriMo mail. Thank you for complimenting my handwriting dear. I love your custom CQ Heart postcard and will treasure it always. <3

Brigitte said...

This is indeed Happy Mail. I love the stationery and the added hearts.

Christine B said...

Lovely mail Renee! I nearly kept up with one letter/card a day but still have a few to write! Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

Anonymous said...

Yes! My adorable postcard arrived on Saturday! Thank you! I'm behind. =) What's new - ha, ha, ha!

Katie said...

You deserve all the happy mail you get. I LOVED my postcard that I received from you. Thank you for thinking of me.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It's such a delight to get something in the mailbox that isn't either a flyer or a bill so I know how happy you felt when something special arrived.